November 3 2020
Today is Election Day in the USA. While many will stand on long lines to exercise their democratic right, many others have already voted.
I wanted to give you something else to vote for: Snow This Winter Ahead!
This is the best way I can put all my social media outlets in one place to see what everyone is thinking. I have added some information below if you want to see what is ‘normal’ and some of the outlooks I’ve shared so far. I have a few more things to add before my formal forecast.
Poll is open until midnight tonight.
What kind of winter do you think we will have into 2021?
- More Snow! #FITF (67%, 797 Votes)
- Less Snow (19%, 223 Votes)
- Normal Snow (14%, 164 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,184
Additional Snow Info
Snow The Last Decade
NEW FITF GEAR THIS YEAR
- Thanks to my wife Shannon who wanted to bring these hats to life.
- A new Weather Wife Collection with even more items will debut soon.
- The Maryland Hoodie is high quality and a new way to show off our love of Snow and State.
Please share your thoughts, best weather pics/video, or just keep in touch via social media
Please make sure you sign up (above or click here to sign up for email alerts…. ) for my newsletter. This way you will get an email to make sure you are notified of each post.
14 Local Maryland Pages (and York PA)
We have made a page for Maryland Weather which gives you the current conditions for 14 present area locations.
Maryland Weather Page
I wanted to keep it simple. Just the basics for a quick view at any time.