Wednesday December 4 2019
Well, the snow did just about what was expected this morning. That system came in after midnight a little robust, and there is a fresh coating on the ground matching up closely to my call. Roads have been reported generally as wet, but some icy spots are possible. Here are the morning images. See the forecast below as another round of showers may develop a squall line this afternoon near Baltimore, Annapolis, and cross the Bay to the Eastern Shore.
Morning Surface Weather
Wednesday December 4, 2019 in Baltimore
Average High: 49ºF
Record High: 74ºF in 1982
Average Low: 31ºF
Record Low: 13ºF in 1966
- Record Snow = 7.8″ 1957
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset 4:43 PM
*Daylight = 1:04 shorter than yesterday
*Bay Water Temperature = 46ºF at Thomas Pt. Light House
Get Forecasts By Email
Just in case you don’t get all posts on your social media feed, stay up to date with the latest info…
Click here to sign up for email alerts…. Be the first to hear any new weather
Thank you to our Title Sponsor for Maryland Trek 6
Shining on with Smyth and their contribution, our team has raised over $95,000 for Just In Power Kids to provide free programs for kids in and post cancer treatment.
More Showers Today
- The next disturbance will work on slightly warmer air and build in mostly rain.
- Squall Line 4 PM to 6 PM: This can turn heavy near Baltimore and Annapolis then crossing the Bay during the afternoon commute.
- Snow in Garrett County will make roads slick and could add an additional 1 to 3 inches there.
Simulation —> slider
Please share your thoughts, best weather pics/video, or just keep in touch via social media
Winter Outlook Series:
NEW FITF GEAR THIS YEAR
- Thanks to Shannon (weather wife) who wanted to bring these hats to life. *Mustard is her favorite color
- The Maryland Hoodie is high quality and a new way to show off our love of Snow and State.
- The T-shirt… Something you may find familiar. Why just a T? Because many schools I visit have the heat on high for faculty and staff. But you can put a long sleeve underneath for cool look. I will have wifey model these soon 🙂
See the maps for when we normally expect the first frost in this link.
Baltimore Weather At BWI May Not Be As Hot As Reported
Construction at the airport close to the weather station may be added artificial heat. Click here or the image for the details.
Atmospheric Memory Shaped The US East Coast
Maryland Trek Cycle Jerseys From Hill Killer
All proceeds will go to the Maryland Trek 6 total and Just In Power Kids programs
Just In Power Kids:
Proceeds go to our programs Providing FREE holistic care for kids in cancer treatment and up to 5 years post treatment and caregivers.
Proceeds from all sales go to Just In Power Kids. Click the image to shop and show your support.